AfriForce Data Business Contact Privacy Statement
- Protecting your private information is our priority. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
- This notice applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- AfriForceData website is a Professional and Business Networking Site. By using the AfriForceData website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
- AfriForceData website includes a specialized web search engine functionality, like Google,but focused on finding relevant information regarding business entities (companies), and business professionals.
- We gather business entity information from users who register on our platform, government agencies, professional bodies, chamber of commerce, Security and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) documents filed with the United States government. We also collect publicly available information from sources such ascorporate web sites and press releases. The company summariescreated automatically by AfriForceData software are based on such information.
Collection of your Personal Information
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through AfriForceData’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services through our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
- AfriForceData collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- AfriForceData may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from AfriForceData, its affiliates, and third-party companies.
- We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and marketing services.
- We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website (“profile data”), your personal data provided while using of our services (“service data”), and information that you post for publication on our website or through our services (“publication data”). The data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, age, relationship status, interests and hobbies, political affiliations, race, location, title, educational details, employment history, and employment details. The data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may process information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information (“customer relationship data”). The customer relationship data may include your name, your employer, employment history, location, your job title or role, your contact details, and information contained in communications between us and you. The source of the customer relationship data is you. The customer relationship data may be processed for the purposes of managing our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to customers. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely the proper management of our customer relationships
- We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of services, that you enter-into with us and/or through our website or third-party business partners. (“transaction data”). The transaction data may include your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for supplying the purchased services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract and our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data”). The correspondence data may include [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this notice where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely [the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this notice where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely [the proper protection of our business against risks.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
- AfriForceData may sell, rent, or lease customer information to third parties for the following reasons:
- Targeted Advertising
- AfriForceData may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to AfriForceData, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- AfriForceData may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AfriForceData or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of AfriForceData; and/or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of AfriForceData, or the public.
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services provider, PayPal. We will share transaction data with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- AfriForceData takes necessary measures and precautions to make sure that all data, in AfriForceData’s custody, is hosted and communicated in a secure manner. Such measuresinclude different kinds of security procedures (whether physical or electronic), firewall protections, encryption and hashing of data, and access controls to Personal Information. However, AfriForceData cannot warrant that the Site and its servers will not be the target of hacking attacks or illegal intrusion.
- We encrypt certain information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect information submitted to us, during transmission and upon receipt. However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
International Data Transfer
- Where applicable, we may transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization located in a country whose legal regime is deemed by the European Commission to provide “adequate” level of personal data protection. In the absence of an adequacy decision, however, we may transfer to outside non-EU states under certain circumstances, such as by use of standard contractual clauses, your explicit consent, binding corporate rules (BCRs), or derogations where permitted under limited circumstances.
Tracking User Behavior
- AfriForceData may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within AfriForceData, to determine what AfriForceData services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within AfriForceData to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a certain subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by AfriForceData. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the AfriForceData website.
- The AfriForceData website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize AfriForceData pages, or register with AfriForceData site or services, a cookie helps AfriForceData to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same AfriForceData website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the AfriForceData features that you customized.
- You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the AfriForceData services or websites you visit.
- AfriForceData website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children Under Thirteen
- AfriForceData does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- From time to time, AfriForceData may contact you via email to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. To improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from AfriForceData or click on a link therein.
- Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information.
- If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from AfriForceData, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” button.
External Data Storage Sites
- We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Availability of Data
- You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
YourData Protection Rights
AfriForceData would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.Every user is entitled to the following:
- The Right to Access: You have the right to request AfriForceData for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that AfriForceDatacorrect any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AfriForceDatato complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that AfriForceDataerase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that AfriForceDatarestrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to AfriForceData’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that AfriForceDatatransfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- AfriForceData welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
621 East University Drive #30-217
Prosper, Texas 75078
Email Address: info@AfriForceData.com
Telephone number: +1-972-503-6525
Changes to this Statement
June 01, 2019